29.07.12


school exchange...
what's Vergissmeinnicht
in English?


Vacanti mouse
a bobbysoxer checks up
myosotis


weeding yet again
the forget-me-not
has vanished




jumping into
colours above the sprinkler
the boy I was


German motorway
the children ask to stop
for a rainbow

International Kukai, June 2012



zazensoo
this time I think about
what to say


graduation party
I remember my first
Blue Curaçao

The Shiki Monthly, July 2012



morning moon
a woman wonders whether
she is pregnant


atIIIsHOO!
... the flavour of
bourbon vanilla

The Shiki Monthly, June 2012



end of month
the old couple asks for
rose ice cream

The Shiki Monthly, May 2012 




Anniversary
thinking about fixing
the cottage roof


3 Kommentare:

Gillena Cox hat gesagt…

"jumping into
colours above the sprinkler
the boy I was"

This one's my favourite of the lot


much love....

Bill hat gesagt…

A lot of good work here. I especially like "weeding" and "morning moon," as well as the one Gillena has singled out.

Ralf Bröker hat gesagt…

Thanks for visiting my blog. Great, you found some interesting verses :-)

Tschüß
Ralf