14.12.12




POCK
the windshield saves
from the insect



between the muses pine smooches pine



note alt tab swoodoo alt tab
 


Out

Courageously, the needle finds her way through the skin. Reaches finally this black spot under the fingernail. Pushing now the hurting something slowly toward the fingertip.

It could be a small rose prickle. Or a tiny piece of splinter. Whatever! It came out. And she is tucked into the drapes again.

Ascension Day
Mom spits
into her handkerchief




 




walking the Royal Mile
with eyes
on my now







alumni reunion
the storks' nest
empty






somewhere in the mist
a dog barks
at me




our bedroom
the red light
booms into







sweetheart's moans 
after Pilates lesson
a glass of birch sap



Easter walk
grasping an idea
and stumbling
 






Saturday renku senryu

flea market morning
heaven provides
support

leaned on his walking stick

he talks with a neighbor
 

R. B./Gillena Cox, TT






the eye I see
tolls red tolls red
to hell








so hot today
but the apple
I picked 


Assumption Day
jet fighters land
at the fairground


my thoughts
wander into the white
of a wall



election day
my shadow meditates 
outside the cave

 


 

 
 

2 Kommentare:

Magyar hat gesagt…

Good work here Ralf... I really like your dog in the mist! _m

Dave Serjeant hat gesagt…

enjoyed these Ralf, particularly the splinter haibun.